These forms are from the Jackson County, Iowa Assessor’s office and are for general public use. These files have been created for your use and are in a PDF format. If you don’t have a program that can read PDF files, please click HERE to get the Adobe Reader. Other information may go here also as deemed needed by the Office Holder.
Visit beacon.schneidercorp.com to look up parcel information that may be needed for your form.
These forms may be filled, signed and submitted electronically.
- Military Exemption – **DD214 MUST be on file with the Jackson County Recorder and the Document Number MUST be on the application or it will be denied.
These forms maybe downloaded, filled, and printed.
- Board of Review Petition / Request
- Informal Appeal Request (April 2nd – 25th)
- Disabled Veteran Homestead Tax Credit
- Family Farm Tax Credit
- Forest or Fruit Tree Exemption
- Geothermal Tax Credit
- Grain Tax Return
- Historic Property Rehabilitation Exemption
- Homestead Tax Credit
- Impoundment Structure Exemption
- Industrial Property Tax Exemption
- Methane Gas Conversion Exemption
- Military Exemption –**DD214 MUST be on file with the Jackson County Recorder and the Document Number MUST be on the application or it will be denied.
- Mobile Home Park Storm Shelter Exemption
- Native Prairie or Wetlands Exemption
- Non-Profit and Charitable Organization
- Petition to Local Board of Review Regular Session
- Pollution Control and Recycling Property Tax Exemption
- Recreational Lakes, Forest Covers, Rivers and Streams, River and Stream Banks, and Open Prairies
- Wildlife Habitat Certification